Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A)
Sold Out -available soon
Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) 2.4 g
- Anti-aging, blemish-prone skin, clogged pores
- All skin types
- Retinyl Acetate is NOT retinoic acid, the ingredient in Retin-A. This is a much gentler form of vitamin A.
- Promote and support the synthesis of collagen and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Keeps pores clean and helps remove excess oil which contributes to blemishes. Available in our ready made Vitamin A Cream and Vitamin A Serum.
- Vitamin A increases photosensitivity. Please be sure to wear sunscreen daily.
- Dr Sivaks Blog post An alternative to Retin-A
Each tube is enough for approx. 120 ml of cream or lotion at 2% concentration (2.4 g in 120 mL cream). Use in your favourite cream or add to our Canvas Base Cream or our Sea Kelp Coral.
Start by adding half the powder at a concentration of 1%. If your skin tolerates this concentration well for a few days, additional powder can be added up to 2%.
The granules may not dissolve immediately or completely, but they will disappear when you apply the cream to your skin.
Use only at night, as retinoids are light sensitive.
Warning: High doses of any form of vitamin A may be teratogenic and are contraindicated for use by pregnant women.
Soluble in creams and water based products/recipes