Vitamin A Serum
Sold Out -available soon
Vitamin A Serum 30 ml
- Anti-aging, blemish prone skin, uneven texture
- All skin types
- Vitamin A Serum will help keep pores clear, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and keep skin renewed. This is a great option for those who find the cream version too heavy.
- If you’ve used Retin-A and found that it was too irritating to your skin, this may be a good alternative.
- Do not use both Vitamin A Cream and Vitamin A Serum. Use only one vitamin A product at a time, otherwise you will be getting too much vitamin A.
- Read Dr. Sivak’s blog about Vitamin A here
Complement our Vitamin A Serum with Collagen Serum for even more skin benefits.
Apply a thin layer of serum to clean skin nightly before bed.
Warning: This product increases the risk of sunburn, so care should be taken to protect treated skin from overexposure to ultraviolet light. Try to avoid sun exposure by staying in the shade and be sure to wear SPF 30 or above.
Water, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.